Summer Internship Program
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: June 12th – August 4th, 2023
About Code to Inspire:
Code to Inspire is a nonprofit committed to educating Afghan female students by improving their technical literacy and teaching them how to code so that they can find future employment as freelancers. Ideally, Code to Inspire will serve as a launching pad for Afghan females to get involved in entrepreneurship and technological innovation.
Help us build Afghanistan 2.0.
Code to Inspire is seeking a self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly-organized individual to join our team. The ideal candidate has the ability to quickly learn our organization’s voice and be able to communicate our message, intent, and value to potential partners and funding opportunities. Code to Inspire is looking for passionate individuals in the technological, social, and political fields to help rebuild an Afghanistan that includes all women and girls.
To apply, please fill out the form attached to our website. You will be required to provide a resume and cover letter.
- Assist the Executive Director in fundraising plans.
- Help create and execute development strategies.
- Research and identify public and private grant opportunities pertinent to our organization’s mission.
- Write compelling marketing materials to corporate current and prospective donors.
- Aid in the development of promotional videos.
- Organize, archive, and manage supplemental materials (photos, video, event programs).
- Creating promotional material for social media and organization purposes in both printed and digital formats.
- Research like-minded companies for collaborations.
- Conduct outreach to communities in both the tech and human rights fields.
- Very reliable, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Passion for and interest in social impact tech projects, game development, and mobile app development (production, design, & development).
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with remote teams.
- Strong research, analytical, and editing skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands, work independently, and meet deadlines.
- Desire to share Code to Inspire mission.